Breakfast Club and After School Club
- 8:00am to 8:45am Monday to Friday in the hall.
- Cereal, toast and drinks are provided
- At 8:45am the children are taken to their classroom
- Term time only
- 3:30pm to 6:00pm Monday to Thursday
- 3:30pm to 5:00pm on Friday
- Term time only
- Breakfast Club - £3.00 per child per session
- Afterschool Club 3.30pm-5.00pm - £5.00 per child per session
- Afterschool Club 3.30pm-6.00pm - £8.00 per child per session
- Fee for late collection is £5 per child per 15 minutes.
Please use the booking form to book wraparound childcare slots for the first half of the autumn term. It would be helpful if parents could book as far in advance as possible but parents will have on-going access to the form and will be able to amend their bookings if need changes. Children will not be accepted without a completed booking form.
We aim to do all that we can to keep our wraparound childcare provision open for parents. A separate risk assessment is in place and supports the protective measures being put in place across the school.
Both Breakfast Club and After School Club will operate in the school hall. Provision will be restricted, and to avoid mixing the children during this provision, pupils will remain in their classroom bubbles, socially distanced from each other. Preparation of snacks will be reduced and where possible individual items will be provided.
Please note the protective measures in place to reduce contact between parents/ carers and staff for dropping off and picking up.
• Only one parent/carer to drop child/ren off to the BASC facility.
• Ensure that parents and children are aware of the physical social distancing markers – yellow lines.
• Parents/carers and children are to maintain two metres distance from other families outside the hall door.
• No parents/carers are to enter the BASC provision in the school hall.
• Parents to knock on hall door. Staff will open to receive children. Adults remain 2m distance. Parents do not access the hall.
• Children wash their hands.
• Staff members will register the arrival of children.
• Parents to knock on hall door.
• Children collect their belongings and wash their hands.
• Staff will open to deliver children. Adults remain 2m distance. Parents do not access the hall.
• Staff members will register that children have left the provision.
• Personal belongings to be restricted to those that can be brought to school. i.e. lunchboxes, water bottle and book-bag/reading book.